Sunday, November 11, 2012

DT Call- Inkspirational Challenge- #1 CASE

Hello! 
Have you heard?  There's going to be a new challege called Inkspirational coming in Jan. 2013!  How exciting!  There is a DT call going on right now.  Mynnette from On a Stampage is the owner of the challenge group.  I happened to stumble across her beautiful work one day while surfing blogland and I'm so happy I did!  Her cards are amazing!

Although I do not have any DT experience, I thought I'd give it a try- I feel pretty brave putting myself out there like that but I guess I'll never know unless I try right? 

There are 4 challenges to complete to be considered for the DT.  A CASE of Mynnette's card, a photo inspiration, a sketch and a color combo.  These are the 4 themes of the month with the 5th week being anything goes.  Sounds fun right!?

Up first is my CASE of Mynnette's card:




I was thinking about what paperpack I wanted to use for this CASE and knew Flirtly (ctmh) would be perfect for it!  I also used the stampset "The Present".  I cut out the flowers with my Rev and nesting flowers along with a scallop dollie on top.  Such a fun card to CASE!

Thanks for checking out my card!  I'll be posting my other 2 creations tonight too!  Kim :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous CASE!!! I am LOVING that rose paper--is it patterned paper of a dry embossing folder?! Because I *NEED* it! ;) That flower you crated is amazing, too! LOVE this! Thanks for joining in my DT call! :)

    ReplyDelete