Wednesday, August 22, 2012

H 2 H Color Challenge

Good Morning!

Since I didn't have to get up for work this morning, I was able to make a card!  I'm going to share with you my take on the Heart 2 Heart Color Challenge which can be found HERE!  The challenge was to use Pear, Lagoon and Sunset.  I have to be honest, I love these colors but wasn't sure about them together!  Anyways, here's my card:


Sorry about the picture quality...this is my 2nd challenge and I need to figure out how to add photos to make them look 'pretty' :)

I'm excited to finally have been able to play along with a challenge!  You should check out Heart 2 Heart!  They have fun challenges and a lot of very talented ladies on there!

Thanks for checking out my card!

Supplies Use:
Dotty for You
Lagoon, Pear and Sunset Inks
It's Your Day Stampset (Can't get enough of this set!) and Artiste Word Balloons Stampset
Pear Ribbon
Paradise Assortment Bakers Twine
Tiny Sparkles (they are there on the wheels) :)

7 comments:

  1. great use of the colours, love the bike, thanks for playing along at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GREAT card! Love how you mixed/matched the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fun and vibrant! The color combination totally works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really cute card. It's so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Kim! I love the stamp set too, the bicycle is one of my favorite stamps. Thanks for playing along this week at H2H and we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, this is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at H2H Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you added the fibres to tie the colours all together. Glad you joined the H2H challenge--hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete