Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mojo 258 and H2H

Here's this weeks sketch over at Mojo:

I rotated the sketch and came up with this:



I also linked this card up at H2H- this week is going BIG!  This is a 5x7 card all products are CTMH other than the little flower.  I found that in my stash :)  Don't ya just love flirty?! I love love LOVE it!  Infact, I just snapped some pictures of my little lady out in the pumpkins over the weekend.  Can't wait to scrap them with flirty!

Have a great rest of your week!

5 comments:

  1. lovely card, thanks for playing along at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card!! The Flirty pack is too sweet!! And the layout is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this on so many levels. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet. I {heart} Flirty too. The colors really pop. Love your little embellishment off to the side, very scraplift worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Kim!! So bright and cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete