Thursday, February 28, 2013

Family Display Tray

Good Morning!

Today I'd like to share with you a display tray I created while at scrapping retreat last weekend.  This turned out completely different than originally intended.  When I arrived at the retreat, there was a piece of paper sitting at our creation station and we were to use it on a project.  I loved the colors and knew right away I was going to mix it with Claire from ctmh.  Not all products used on this are from ctmh- everything but the paper and orange and blue buttons and the little yellow ribbon on the top left.  And I know it looks like I cut our eyes out but I really didn't :)  When this hangs up, you can see it better.  I had to take the picture while it was laying down in order to avoid glare.


CTMH supplies used:
Display Tray
Brown and tan sparkle assortment
Bakers Twine Harvest assortment
Family Love Stampset
Hello Blooms stampset
Artiste Circut Cartridge
Feb Stamp of the Month
Past Constant Campaign stampset
Chocolate Ink

 Thank you for stopping by! It means a lot to me!
 :)
Kim 





1 comment: