Saturday, October 5, 2013

Give Thanks For all You Have

Hello there!  When I first saw huntington, it wasn't my favorite.  I ordered it and LOVE it!  Seems to always happen to me :)  I'm excited to take the kids to the pumpkin patch this month and thought the pictures would look great with the layout. If not, I now have a layout for Thanksgiving :)

I again used the "Happy Autumn" stampset on this layout along with CTMHs Sept stamp of the month.  Can't wait to put some pictures on this layout :)

This page was pinterest inspired by this page HERE

Thanks for stopping by!!  Kim

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this!! GORGEOUS colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about Huntington! I love the rich fall colors. Have fun at the pumpkin patch! Can't wait to see pictures! xoxo

    ReplyDelete