Hello! Welcome to the Spring/Summer Idea Book blog hop hosted by the Rose Blossom's Team!
If you just came from the talented Tammie's blog you are on the right path. Hop along with us to see loads of inspiration from this talented team! We are so happy you joined us!
For this blog hop I constructed a Envelope Mini Album from scratch using the beautiful Skylark paper pack. The main components of this album are: Chipboard, Kraft Cardstock, Skylark Paper pack (CTMH), Skylark Dimensional Elements (CTMH) and Liquid Glass (CTMH).
The binding method used on this album is "Stack the Deck + One". There are a total of 7 pages with envelopes slots on each side to tuck in another area to journal or place photos. (I can't wait to put black and white pictures of our family in this!!) This was super fun to make!
YouTube tutorials I used are: (you may need to copy and paste into url)
- Pages- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhOw5WOWloE- My Sisters Scrapper
- Binding and Cover- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9sKPczxH1o
- Stack the Deck + One- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYpCgPqPaJE
Thank you so much for stopping by! Now you are off to Kristine's blog where I'm sure she has a beautiful project to share with you!
Happy Hopping! Kim :)
Material Used (all CTMH unless noted): CTMH products can be purchased HERE!
- 12 x 12 Chipboard- found a 12x12 sheet in my hoards of supplies :)
- Kraft Cardstock- retired- under while supplies last 6x6 envelopes are $1.50 and they work!
- Skylark Paperpack
- Skylark Deminsional Elements
- True to Life Stampset
- Art Philosophy
- "Celebrations" stampset that comes with Art Philosphy
- Juniper Ink
- Chocolate Ink
- Sweet Leaf Ink
- Desert Sand Ink
- 3D Foam Tape
- Liquid Glass- be prepared to use a lot!
- 4 Sided sanding block for distressing
- Hexagons Irresitibles
- Teal Shimmer Trim
- Bronze Shimmer Trim
- Sparkles Clear Flourishes- Small
- Opaque Pearls- retired
- Micro-tip Scissor- retired