Monday, May 26, 2014

Lollydoodle

Hello there!  I'm back and as promised, I have a Lollydoodle layout for you.


Those owls are killing me with their cuteness!!  I love them and I love the flowers that Dana Kessler inspired me with!  Visit her blog HERE!  I like this layout because I can capture tiny moments on this page and still fit 7 pictures on it!  The layout came from the "Make It From Your Heart" book that CTMH offers for only $7.95!  There are so many great sketches along with cutting guides in it!  There are also cards in this fun little book!!  Such a great deal!

Interested in getting your Lollydoodle or the Make It From Your Heart?  Visit my website HERE!

Hey thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed your Memorial weekend!!!  My classes start again this week but only for 3 weeks! 

Kim :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love it that you can add so many pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I really like those owls also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! Cute! CUTE! The Lollydoodle owls just make me smile every time. What a fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Effectively along with your let me to grab your feed to continue up-to-date with future topics. Many thanks a million and kindly continue to keep the strong work...
    Best Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete