Saturday, August 24, 2013

Freedom

I have to admit when I first saw CTMH's Proplayer paper pack, it was not my favorite.  Thanks to pinterest and ctmh consultant blog hops, I saw some amazing projects. So, here I am this morning, posting a proplayer page :)  This is 1 of 2 pages I made with this pack, so far.  Who says Proplayer is "All" boy?  Not this chick....  With the help of the Sarita and For Always Textiles along with Artbooking, my page was complete.  This picture of my little chloe was taken this past 4th of July.

This was my first time making fabric rosettes.  I can't remember where I found the video on them (if I do, I'll link it up).  They were very easy to make and fun.  For the red flower, I inked up a white strip from the For Always fabric with Ruby ink. 

Thank you for stopping by!  I really appreciate it!  Have a great day!
Kim :)

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors, the photo and those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this photo of Chloe, and you built a perfect layout around it. Gorgeous Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are really rockin' the Artbooking cartridge! Love this. So excited about meeting you next summer!

    ReplyDelete