Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cousins

Hello there!

We were at church last night setting up for our annual pig roast that is taking place today and wow, it's going to be great!  I can't wait to see what's in store for our church and to see how many people we serve.  Last year we served a little over 500 people in our community and this year our goal is 600.  The food is great (3 pigs donated), the message is great and there is a carnival area for the kids along with a bouncy house.  There are 3 main families that are in charge and we are one of them this year, but there are a TON of people that help with this awesome event. The funny thing is about 4 years ago before attending church, we saw the free pig roast signs everywhere around town and here we are helping.  I have a few fun pictures to share with you:

 
 The tent- isn't it gorgeous? And HUGE! :)
Bouncy House- fun fun!

I think my little chloe is trying to figure out how in the world she is going to get into the bouncy house :)

Beau practicing  :) All the walls in the gym are filled with stuffed animals for the kids to win.  This picture does not do justice of how many there are.  I know because I helped hang them up hehe It's really cool how many there are. There are 6 game stations along with face painting.

Welcome bags that my boy helped me with.  He helped by putting the little sticker on the front of the bag.  At first I told him "no, this is mommy's job" but then I thought better.  So he helped and he was happy and so was I :)

Anyways, just thought I'd share a little bit of what will be taking place at the pig roast :)

On to my page :)  I have to say when I first saw CTMH's Proplayer, I did not like it.  After creating 3 layouts with it, I LOVE IT.  Sometimes I think that's what we need to do, challenge ourselves and think outside of the box.  Last month, the kids and I drove to Superior Wisconsin to visit with my Cousin and her kids.  It was such a fun beautiful day! This page was inspired by THIS PAGE on Pinterest.

Thank you for stopping by!  I'll have to fill you in on our church's final number :)

Have a blessed day!
Kim








1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great event! Good luck with meeting your goal! I loveeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the colors and all the pennants!!!

    ReplyDelete