Sunday, September 29, 2013

Simple Pleasures

Hey folks!

Sharing a page I created last week.  I wasn't intending on using the pictures I did.  All I knew was I wanted to create a page using CTMH's Frosted paper pack and incorporate orange rather than pink which comes with the workshop on the go.  The chevrons in this collection are fun!  Don't mind my photography skills on this page- seems a little crooked but I can promise the page is not crooked :)  Anyways, I love the sentiment and thought the pictures fit the page perfect :)  The sentiment is so true....it's the simple things in life.

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!  Kim

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the photos, the title and that chevron paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page...so simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout Kim! Love seeing what you are up to. Hope you and family are doing good.

    ReplyDelete