Sunday, March 24, 2013

Friends

Hello Hello!

Happy Sunday!  I've been studying my butt off to get ahead in my classes and I'm a few weeks ahead now.  My goal is to have tons of time to study for the final exams.  Econ has been a challenge for me, which is good, so I want to make sure I'm prepared for the exam.

In the meantime, I wanted to have some stamping fun this afternoon so I'm playing with a few challenges.  You'll have to excuse the photo, for some reason I couldn't download from my camera card.

Here is the sketch and color combo I'm playing along with:


For this card I used a scrap from ctmh's Chantilly paperpack and the stampset Fabulous You, which has quickly become a favorite of mine!

Until next time! Kim

14 comments:

  1. Really lovely card...love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty,Kim! Love the colors, the embellishments and the pretty patterned paper. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a pretty card Kim! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! It is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with both challenges, Kim! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stamping--love the different layers of stamps. Great job with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Kim! Hope all is well your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to combine both challenges, Kim. I love how you kept a monochromatic color scheme and colored the flowers to match the DSP. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Kim. I love the background script and the popped up flowers. Sweet. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this card! I haven't seen that stamp paired with Chantilly-- beautiful results! Good luck with your exams-- I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete