Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Home

Good Morning!

There's a new sketch challenge up at SOUS!  Check it out HERE!  We would LOVE for you to play along!!

Here is the current sketch:





And here is my take on it:

I am loving the bright colors in this card, the holleyhock zipper lace and the stampset!  Paper pack used in this card is Chantilly- ctmh and the stampset used was the Feb STOM.  Ink colors are Ruby, Sunset and Pear.


Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you at SOUS!
Make it a great day! :)
Kim

10 comments:

  1. So colorful and pretty! You did a great job with this sketch! I'll have to give this one a whirl, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! I've awarded you the Liebster Blog award! you can check out he details here http://kponte.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card .. love that zipper lace .. haven't come acsross it before .. hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Stamp of the Month! Nice card Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Kim! Such perfect details in this card. I love the colors and the flower and the lace trim and the button....heck I love ALL of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this is a beautiful card.. Absolutely love it..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  7. great take on that sketch! love that bit of bling.....
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love this card. And that ribbon oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy cheerful colours Kim. Great card... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete