Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dude!

Hello friends and Happy Easter!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  We went to my parents on Friday night and came home late last night.  We attended our Easter Service this morning and decided last minute while leaving church to go to brunch.  We arrived at the restaurant, didn't wait, had excellent service and only paid $20 for the 4 of us (kids ate for free).  That's small town living for you!

Here are a few pictures:







I do have a card to share too :)  While checking out blogs, seize the birthday had their reminder up for still having time to play so I thought I'd create a quick boy birthday card. Play along on the link above!
Here's the sketch:
And here's my take:
I sure love that Perfect Fit- Birthday stamp set combined with the Rugged Dude stamp set.  The paper is from my scrap bin.
Thanks for stopping by on Easter Sunday and have a great night!

6 comments:

  1. Clean, simple and AWESOME! Thanks for the inspiration. I'm forever looking for boy stuff. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and adorable kiddo pics~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun and i love the misting :) So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card Kim, love the spray paint look and the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card kim... love it

    Sorry for my late visit

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    Seize The Birthday DT

    ReplyDelete