Friday, April 5, 2013

CAS-Smile

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card I made with the 'Dream Big' stamp set from ctmh.  There are so many cute little stamps in this set!  The background is stamped in Noted Backgrounds with White Daisy ink.

Once again, I dug thru my scrap bin and found a piece of Chantilly (love that pack!).  Sadly, I'm down to only a few pieces left now.

Here is my card:


The 'thinking of you' sentiment was found in my stash.  I believe it's from Jillibean Soup- it just needed to be on this card :)

I know the perfect friend to send this 'springy' card to....

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Made me smile!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these papers together...very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely.. sometimes the clean and simple designs are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I really like the white text stamped on the Kraft. Gonna try that! And I am loving that Chantilly paper. I've gone thru a couple packs already, lol. Well, I used quite a bit for a workshop.

    ReplyDelete