Monday, April 1, 2013

Celebrate

Hi there!  It's a beautiful sunny day here in MN.  A little chilly still, but the sunshine and blue sky is awesome!  I think spring is finally on it's way here!!  yay!

Today I'm playing along with Dynamic Duos.
Join in on the fun!  Here are the colors:





Here is my take:







Vicki Wizniuk posted such a beautiful card- check it out by clicking on her name.  I had to try out her technique of using ink on the For Always paper to make the patterned paper stand out more by giving it a bold look.  I used hollyhock ink, the perfect fit birthday stamp set and perfect fit frames 2 stamp set.

Have a wonderful day!  Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Kim! I love how you coloured the For Always paper! Glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've managed to make a card that combines a romantic feel but still remains fun! I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week, Kim! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of the background paper! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete