Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thank You Candy Boxes

Hello there!

It's been a while since I last posted! I've been busy crafting though!  Tonight I thought I'd share the thank you boxes I made for the teachers at our church's awana's program.  There were a total of 8 (4 for each of my kids classes).  The awana's program at our church is awesome and we are so happy that our kids are learning about our savior!  We appreciate the teachers! It amazes me that even tho chloe is in the nursery (puggles), she recognizes the song, Jesus Loves Me and knows when we pray.  Beau tells us all about what he has learned that night while also telling us how much fun he had! AND I know he isn't making up what he has learned lol
The boxes were filled with chocolate and the kids colored 3x3 cards. 


I'll be back later to share the 75 cupcake toppers made for our churches graduation dinner.

Have a good night :)

PS- Spring is FINALLY here in MN! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your little boxes and nice to see you back here and crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are each so precious! The Avonlea, with the bird, is my fave. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just caught up with reading your blog and pinning everything I saw!!! These boxes are so charming and really get the "thank you" message across in a most delightful way! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete