Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Crystal Lite- Sweet Treat Containers

HI there!

I have been hoarding crystal light containers (name brand ones and generic ones) for a while now- thinking I could alter them somehow.  I grabbed 3 and decided to make a little sweet treat goodie container to display at my openhouse/card workshop.
Here's a look at them:

They were fun to make, however they are not perfectly square so if you make these, cut your paper slightly crooked because it will even out as you wrap the containers.  I used Frosted paper pack along with ruby cardstock.  I also used liquid glass as my adhesive.  These baby's aren't going anywhere :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim :)

3 comments:

  1. Soooooo fun!! I love love love what you did with those containers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love the designs. Secondly, the containers are terrific and I think you're really onto something great! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete