Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy Halloween- Hip Pics Album

Hello!  I'm excited to show you this fun little mini album I made using the Hip Pics Album Kit, Sparkle and Shine Washi Tape, Laughing Lola Workshop, Perfect Fit Halloween Stampset and Proplayer Assortment. (click on any of the names to be directed to my ctmh website.)

I really wanted a mini halloween album since I had so many pictures. We had such fun halloween festivites so I wanted to preserve all the memories in one little album.  I ordered the Hip Pics Album a while ago and had it sitting in my scrap room along with the items listed above so I just mixed it all together and had fun :)

Here's a look at the album:











I don't have a ton of halloween decor so this will be fun to set out throughout the years.  AND I have enough left over to order just an album without the kit!  So, this would make a great little brag book for my kids grammas :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Kim :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh this is so fun!!! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This album is absolutely darling. Such a fun time and you did a great job of capturing that! Yes, it would make a nice brag book for Gramma!! ;)

    ReplyDelete