Today has just been one of those days. The laundry is piled, the toilet is dirty, tired from working, etc. I've seen all these posts on FB where people post what they are thankful for. Here is a mini list of what I'm thankful for: (no particular order)
1. I'm thankful for dirty laundry- it means we have clothes, and a lot of clothes.
2. My messy house- it means we have a house to get messy and to LIVE in. My house is definitely lived in.
3. My loud house- it means my we feel safe here and have fun.
4. Our garage cluttered with my hubby's tools and material- it means my hubby works and works hard.
5. Dirty dishes- means we have dishes to eat off of AND have food.
6. A playroom in the basement that looks like a tornado went through it- my kids play and have an imagination.
7. Weekends that are busy- it means we have friends and family that love us and want to do things with us.
8. Rushing to get my kids ready in the morning with getting all their warm winter gear on- they have winter gear to wear!
9. Tired from working- it means I have a job!
10. My super messy scrap room- it means I have my own scrapbooking room where I can just create!!
Of course there are a TON more things I could list, only listed things that were on my mind tonight- always good to remind yourself of the good. :)