Thursday, December 26, 2013

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas

Good Morning!  Again no projects to share- but FUN pictures from Christmas!! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas celebrating the birth of our Savior!  Here are a few of my favorites from our Christmas!

My love and me- he spoiled me rotten this year!  He got me a 1/2 carat diamond cross necklace and a ton of other goodies- clothes, a hair dryer, a grease catcher and a bunch of hugs and kisses.  He got a new wedding band from me :)  He lost his over 6 months ago and said he was so happy to be married again :)  haha  We all know the ring doesn't make you married :)  But, for me and chuck, it's never been about materialistic things.  All I ever want is LOVE. Honestly.  It lasts the longest.

i
 Our babies Christmas Morning!  So excited to dig into those gifts!
 His santa gift.  He was very specific on this- he wanted a remote controlled RAM truck (like daddy's)- well he got it :)
 A new hat that my babies picked out while shopping with daddy. I love it.
 Chloe next to her santa gift.  A 'creative desk.'  A little sassy in the picture but I think she is so proud of her big gift and of her new dress she is sporting.  See, my little Chloe didn't run for the big gift right away.  She went for one of the smallest first.  Warmed my heart.  I should mention this little beauty changed about 11 times throughout the day :)  I love her.
 By this time, when gramma and grampa Newman arrived (my parents) they were sick of the flash.  Chloe said cheese and shut her eyes :)
 A new doll house for my little dolly.  So determined in this picture.
 My handsome man and my beautiful mom.
My boy and I.  It's been awhile since I got a good picture of me and this little stud. 


Our family picture on Christmas.  I think we tried a million times to get it 'perfect.'  I finally said after looking at the pictures my mom took (about 13 and in between pics) This is the perfect picture.  This is our life.  Chaos.  I love it.  BTW, our tree almost fell over today- thankfully my little man saved it. hahaha!


I hope you all had a Merry Christmas filled with laughter, love and Joy! Blessings to you all!

Kim


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kim. Love seeing the photos of you and the family celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and a wonderful time at your house. We enjoyed it so much. Love those little ones to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post full of love!

    ReplyDelete