Friday, December 6, 2013

Just my ramblings....

Hey blogger friends!  It's been busy here!  We have been celebrating life around this house and living it!  Thought I'd share a few of my favorite pictures from recent activities.....(if you are friends with me on FB you have probably seen these)

This first picture is of my little man walking up to Santa.  I love the hands in his pockets.  Being polite you know....in a kid's mind, it's like meeting the president! :)

 Santa was telling beau how good he's been....look at that grin...looks like he has a trick up his sleeve.
 A little candy...
 Of course Chloe wanted nothing to do with Santa until he said he had candy.
 My boy turned 5!  I can't believe it's been 5 years since I was blessed with this little man.  He is such a joy.  He makes me laugh daily and think everyday- he asks a lot of questions, he asks a lot in which I have to think about and think of how I'm going to respond in a way that is not too deep for a 5 year old.

 Yes, chloe is a ham! 
 Birthday spankings....notice my hubby's beard? :(
 Awww much better all clean shaven.  I love him, beard or no beard.  (this is beau's photography skills on Thanksgiving)
 My beautiful family celebrating Thanksgiving together.  Our first at home together. (Signs of a true scrapper....bringing out the tripod.)
 A glimpse of how it really is....crazy, fun and beautiful.

Thank you for stopping by!  It's freezing here....-15 tonight.  We are staying home this weekend!  Too cold for anything but jammies and Christmas movies :)




2 comments: