Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Pink Elephant

Hi there!



I have some exciting news!  Lori Boyd from The Pink Elephant picked me to be on their scrapbooking design team!  How cool is that! 

This week's challenge is to scrapbook a page with a 'thankful' theme.  Here is my creation:

I love this page because there's nothing better than a little boy on a hot summer day, running down the road with this best bud next to his side- mixed matched clothes and rubber boots!  AND the clothes are even on backwards! haha! Oh these are the days I cherish and am so thankful for!

Be sure to visit The Pink Elephant and have some fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kim

2 comments:

  1. Kim, I just love the layout and what a perfect photo of your little guy and his best friend. I am excited to be on this DT with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Kim! My "little guys" are now 28 and 30 ... the time goes quickly and you are smart to grab on and cherish these moments. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete