Wednesday, January 23, 2013

H2H Fancy Folds

Hello there!
The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is Fancy Folds!  Check it out Here!

I'm guest designer for the month of January and here is my creation- a fun Criss cross card!  I found a tutorial on Split Coast Stampers.

For this card, I used up what was left my my Stella scraps- that was one of my favorite paperpacks!  I paired it up with grey wool cardstock and black cardstock. 

Stampsets used:
Perfect fit Frames
Dream Big
Beautiful Friendship

Hope to see your project over at H2H!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love criss cross cards, and this one is just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl...this is great. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work and a very attractive color combo. So nice to see you as GD at H2H ... a well deserved honor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty. Love the grey with Stella (miss her, lol). I just made some of these but I did not know the "official" name. TFS

    ReplyDelete