Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pucker Up/ Positively FUN

Hi there!  I have a few cards to share.  Color my Heart is a new challenge for me and I was excited about the color choices.  Play along Here!  The colors are Indian Corn Blue and Ruby- both very pretty colors.

I started with this sketch from Retro Sketches:


I then added Indian Corn Blue and Ruby and came up with this:

I really like how it turned out!  And I love that it is gender friendly!

Inks: Indian Corn Blue, Ruby
Paper: Dakota
Stamps: You Are..., Card Chatter- Birthday

The next card I created came from the inspiration of Dynamic Duos.  So nice to see Spring Colors!!


Inks: Cocoa
Paper: Mayberry, A scrap from Jillibean Soup Winter Tortellini
Stamps: Pun Fun

It really feels great to be making birthday and every day cards again now that Christmas is over!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim :)


13 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are just beautiful! Great take on both of the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. Love both of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us this week at Color My Heart, Kim! I like your card! That stamp set is so cool. And it really is gender-friendly! I like the lemon card too - cute!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the Color My Heart challenge! Those colors really do inspire celebration, don't they? I like how you combined it with the Retro-Sketches challenge, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim! LOVE how you stamped the background for the color dare card! The red and blue are great for a birthday card indeed--and the stars are the perfect addition! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards, Kim! LOVE those lemons-the patterned paper was a wonderful choice! I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week at Inkspirational this week (so you can stay in the running to win the prize!) and at Technique Tuesday this month--I would love to see what you do with our challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great cards...the RWB is a perfect "guy" card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially like the first card--it looks so bright and cheerful using Ruby and Indian Corn Blue! Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare. Hope you will join us often!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great cards, Kim! I became a follower :o) Glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart and giving us a bonus for coming to see you. I went through your blog for more cards to copy into my CASE file. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet, love those lemons!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet set of cards!!! Love 'em both! And I am so with you too, how fun to get away from Christmas cards for awhile. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart. Hope to see you back often.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so great, Kim! I popped over to give you a well-deserved congratulations for your pucker card and I'm so glad I did!!

    ReplyDelete