Friday, October 19, 2012

Freshly Made Sketch #57- Hello Baby

Hello!  Today I'm linking up to Freshly Made Sketches #57- check out their fun sketches HERE.

Here's the sketch for this week:


And Here's my creation:


A friend of mine just had a baby so this card will be going in the mail today! 

Supplies used include a retired paperpack-Sweetheart and a retired stampset- "It's a Zoo" both are Close to My Heart.  The "hello baby" sentiment on the bottom is from stampin up and the ribbon is American Crafts. 
Have a great day!
Kim :)

13 comments:

  1. Well, I just about get that big ol' "F" erased off my forehead and another one gets planted! (F = Failure)(In a funny way)
    Way to go my sweet scooby! This is adorable and inspiring! I'm so going to pin this!!! You'll be famous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Kimmy! I'm also going to pin this!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable Kim! I love those colours! The bling is just beautiful! This is going to make a new mom's day for sure! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous baby card Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, you MAIL cards? I don't understand these words.

    Thanks for the follow on my blog. I've added you to my Reader. Just be warned I'm approaching the dreaded 1000+ again, so I'm not ignoring you. Well, I'm not ignoring you any more than I'm ignoring everyone. ;/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin' cute!!!So glad you were able to play with my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim! That is the most adorable baby card! I love the colors you chose! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my godness .... this is such a sweet creation Kim .... love the colours and love the swirl of rhinestones!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, Kim! I love the flourish of rhinestones and the bling coming from the trunk! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cute card, the bling is fab!
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete