Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Love Never Melts

Happy Halloween!

My kiddos are napping before we head out this evening so I sat down to make a quick card. I'm not quite sure what I think of it.  I'm not used to black and white only so I really challenged myself on this one. 

Heart 2 Heart has a challenge to only use neutrals- check it out HERE!

The sketch I used for my card came from Always Playing with Paper-

Here is my creation:





I used fun flock (ctmh) and glitter on the fun flock but is seems as if something is still missing!  COLOR :) lol This was definitely a good challenge for me to think outside the box.  That is why I love these challenges! 

Stampset used is by ctmh- Flakey Friends

Now after seeing this snowy card, have yourself a happy halloween! :)
~Kim

9 comments:

  1. I have a friend that wanted a workshop with just black and white cards. I was amazed at how elegant they turned out! This turned out wonderfully! I love the "snow" and the pretty ribbon and button. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love this! It's very peaceful and that's nice for a snowman card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kim, the black and white is very elegant looking.I love the papers you used and the ribbon and embellisment are wonderful. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute....just proves you don't need a lot of ink and supplies to make an adorable card! Love the neutral palette! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image, and I like the Black and White, so elegant. The button also adds a touch of class. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black and white works to well with these sweet snowmen Kim! I just purchased this set myself! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so gorgeous! I love black and white together - so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love the clean simple lines. Amazing work

    ReplyDelete