Sunday, November 11, 2012

DT Call- Inkspirational Challenge- Sketch

Howdy, I'm back already with my 3rd card for the Inkspirational DT challenge- this one is a sketch.  If you haven't seen my previous 2 posts,  Mynnette from On a Stampage is introducing a new challenge group coming Jan 2013 and there is a DT call going on for it right now- the call is going on until the end of November.  If you haven't seen Mynnette's creations, check it out!  You'll be in a for a real treat!  For this challenge are 4 cards that the participants need to complete in order to be considered for the DT. CASE, Photo Inspiration, Sketch and Color Combo.

Here is the sketch:

Here is my card:



I love these trendy colors together.  The stampsets I used for this card were "It's Your Day" and "You Are...."  They are both ctmh sets- It's Your Day was a constant campaign set from a few months ago and You Are was a stamp of the month in the last idea book.  Unfortunately both are no longer available but I still love them so wanted to use them.  The paper is from another campaign- Dotty for You. 

There is one more card that I need to make for the challenge- it's the color combo.  I'm going to ponder that one for a few days I think.  Nothing has came to me yet.

Thanks for checking out all of my creations for this challenge!  Enjoy your Sunday eve!
~Kim :)


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Good luck on the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is so gorgeous!!! I LOVE those butterflies--and your colors are amazing! Thanks for joining in my DT call--can't wait to see your last project! :) HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your cards Kim! Great job with the wonderful inspiration by Mynnette. I agree with you...I love her work!! Good Luck on the DT call!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much aimee! So sweet of you! Congrats on merry Monday this week ;)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this! I love these colors and the way you used the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this. I love the angle of the butterflies, the scattered pearls and the sentiment. Great job.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete