Monday, November 5, 2012

Merry Monday #40

Happy Monday!  It's Monday and that means there's a new challenge sketch up at Merry Monday~ Check it out HERE! So many beautiful creations!

The sketch:

 And here's my creation:


 I have to say this was not my original plan for this card.  I played with the inside of the ornament for a while and finally ended up with this cute sentiment.  My original plan was to cut out '25' on my circut but I just couldn't make the colors come together and ended up not happy with the result.  But, I'm happy with how this card turned out.  I love the small Merry Christmas Sentiment at the bottom and of course the bling :)  Since the cardstock is a shimmery chocolate, I created a spot on the inside of the card to add a personal message.


Thanks for stopping by and have a good night!  ~ Kim

9 comments:

  1. Kim I love how your card turned out, especially like that ornament. Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to interpret the sketch Kim, I really love the large scallops and the bling! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ornament & your pretty papers, Kim! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweet little sentiment and your big scallops! Pretty! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,

    Well country living agrees with you because your card has a nice comfortable feel to it, right down to the pretty way you finished it off INSIDE as well, now THATS a special touch.

    Thanks so much for showing!

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Kim, you have a wonderful mix of colours and papers and I love your ornament. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Kim!! I love the twine together with the jewel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card Kim! Love those beautiful DSPs and combined with the rich cardstock makes for a fabulous Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way this turned out! Pretty papers and I love chocolate and cherry! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete