Sunday, November 11, 2012

DT Call- Inspirational Challenge- Photo

I'm back with my photo inspirational challenge for Inkspirational. If you didn't see my previous post, check it out HERE!  In a nutshell, Mynnette from On a Stampage is introducing a new challenge group coming Jan 2013 and there is a DT call going on for it right now- the call is going on until the end of November.  If you haven't seen Mynnette's creations, check it out!  You'll be in a for a real treat!

Here is the photo inspiration: Loving the owl!!  They are my favorite!



Here is my take on the card:

Oh man this card took me FOREVER!  I just couldn't seem to figure out how I wanted to lay it all out.  Then at the last minute I changed from white to vanilla.  I'm not even sure I'm going to send this card out since it took me so long!  lol Kidding but really, I had a vision in my head for this one and I just couldn't get it to come out on my card like I had originally planned, but I like the end result on this one.  AND I love that little owl punch from Stampin Up!  The black and white paper is actually halloween paper- a scrap I found in my stash!  It's from last year's ctmh pack.

I'll be back with my 3rd card....


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I think you should frame it! The patterns and die cuts and punches are just so amazing! LOVE that polka dot ribbon, too!!! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete