Thursday, November 29, 2012

Santa Kisses

Hello!  I can't believe santa is coming to town in less than a month!  Wow!  This whole year has just flown by!

I had a chance to play along with Inspired By today.  Here is the photo inspiration:


Isn't he adorable!  I decided to go with the black, white and red santa theme of course after seeing a card at

I changed it up a little- made my card circle to resemble Santa's tummy and also added a little sticker from my Jillibean Soup Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup pack.  For the beard, I used some fun flock. I used my circut and the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out everything.  

Here is what I came up with:


Here's a close up of the fun flock:


I LOVE how he turned out and this card was super easy to make!  One could almost make use this idea for Christmas tags!

This card will also be entered in the challenge over at The Playdate Cafe. And Ruby's Rainbow for shaped cards.



Well, enjoy the rest of your day!  Thanks for stopping by!
Kim :)


6 comments:

  1. What a cute shaped card! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very clever and cool card!


    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on that photo inspiration, and i love your red! the flocking is a lovely touch :) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant card
    Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our *Shaped Cards * challenge
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and a great take on the splash! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete