Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Pages

happy Sunday!

I just thought I'd pop in to share a few fall pages I scrapped.  I love fall and all the things that come with this time of year!


This is from the flirty paperpack (ctmh) and the dimensional elements- those little pumpkins are my kiddos :)



I'm linking this up to Crazy for Challenges-Anything But a Card and The Pink Elephant- Yellow Green Brown and Cream.

I'm also joining in on the fun at Stuck on You Sketches- Fall or Autumn.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day!  It's beautiful here in MN!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Autumn layouts!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at TPE Scrapbook Challenge Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what great fall layouts....
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck on U Sketches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a lot of fun making these pages.

      Delete
  3. Oh those are too cute Kim..Fall is one of my all time favorite seasons to scrap about and you did an amazing job with our challenge..
    thanks for playing along with our die cut challenge over as S.O.U.S
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie, what a bunch of great Fall projects!
    Too fun!
    Also just adore the photos...looks like some wonderful memories
    being made (which just makes me think that I couldn't live w/o
    having photos!)
    Glad you shared this!

    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all those fall photos.......Fabulous layouts! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These layouts are all so fun! I love all of your photos, and that tree in the first layout is sooo cute! Thanks so much for joining us over at SOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete