Monday, November 12, 2012

With Many Thanks/Friends

Good Morning!  Happy Monday!

Starting with a simple card today- here's the sketch I used from Retro Sketches:



Here is my simple creation:

I mixed a few scraps that I had in my scrap bin and added twine and the canvas buttons.  I had a hard time with this sketch!  This card did not turn out the way I had expected but I like it.
I'm also entering this card into the challenge over at Cut it Up- Give Thanks with a Twist.

I created another card using the sketch from Stuck on Us Sketches- check it out here!


Here is my take:


 I just LOVE the Avonlea paperpack from CTMH and our new color Slate is just beautiful!  I hadn't inked it up yet and was pleasantly surprised!

Have a great rest of your day!
~Kim

8 comments:

  1. Great job on both of your cards Kim. I love those buttons on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool use of the twine around those buttons. So creative!
    Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Challenge Blog!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thank you card! I love how you used the twine! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat are these!
    I really do love the card for SOUS though...the interesting mix
    of papers/patterns and textures! Really cool!
    Very glad to get to come by and visit!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Kim, don't you just love following sketches. Loving your style, and the great use of twine here. - very nice. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete