Thursday, November 8, 2012

Many, Many Thanks

Good Morning!  Last night I was able to get in my craft room and make a few cards for challenges I wanted to link up to.  My hubby is home today so I'm hoping to make a few more cards today as well during naptime.  I swear, I think I have become addicted to these challenges!  They make it so much more easier and fun!

The Sweetest Thing had a sketch to try this week for Sweet Sunday Sketches:


Here is my take on the card:


Since I had Clementine still sitting out I decided to use it- plus it's one of my favorite packs from ctmh.  The stampsets used are Many Thanks and Hooray Boutique- both ctmh.  I cut out my flowers first using the Art Philosophy circut cartridge and then stamped them with the horray boutique.  I love how the card turned out and I know the perfect person to give this to :)

I'm entering this card into a few other challenges:

The Paper Players- Give Thanks

Addicted to Stamps!- Flowers

Just Add Ink:


Check them out- fun fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!

See you later!  Kim

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Kim! I love the big dimensional flower and the papers are beautiful - love the little brads you added to the flag too, so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at SSSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful mix of DP for your background. Love the banner with the silver brads. The large flower is gorgeous ... love the layering and colors you've used. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kim! I love how you used all the DSP! I have to agree these challenges do become addicting! Thanks for your kind words! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning! I love everything about it! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card - thanks for joing in this week at ATS&M - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Kim! I love this mix of colors and patterns! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this clean card! It looks so sharp and amazing--the patterns are perfect together and I adore that flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Kim! So pretty colors and the flower looks just wonderful. Thank you for joining us at ATSAM Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, especially the flower. I always enjoy seeing what fellow ctmh consultants make with their stash! Nicely done. Tracy:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colour combo is lovely. Gorgeous card Kim. Love the design. Thank you for joining the ATS&M challenge this week.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Kim! LOVE that big flower and the colors you've used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just getting caught up on blog reading. I see you have been busy making cards!!! This one is one of my faves of your new creations. Love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really lovely, Kim. Glad our colour challenge helped to inspire you! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card - I like how you have put all the layers together. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your layers Kim. Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week

    ReplyDelete